Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just some random stuff

So last night, I threw away 3/4 of a container of Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk. After I felt confident that I had indeed fished out every dark chocolate chunk, as well as all of the chocolate covered almonds, I threw it away. Who are the people that eat the white chocolate and walnuts?
  These ingredients seem to me like filler. Its like a bouquet with carnations and daisies. No one actually likes carnations or daisies. They are just crammed in there taking up space so your bouquet doesn't look sparse. Or like water chess nuts- I don't know anyone who enjoys water chess nuts. I know there are some lower maintenance  people who eat them (unlike myself, I shovel them all to one side of my plate and I only do that if my server tells me that I can't order my dish without them all together), but no one actually likes them. Do they?

2 comments:

  1. I truly enjoyed this post. As we discussed earlier, I don't agree with eating plain white chocolate. Unless it's involved in a White Mocha or Marilyn Monroe, I say NAY to white choc. Call me prejudice. I like the dark.

    I also despise water chestnuts. So sick.

    (You're a dick, Paul. A dick.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am saddened I was not informed of your blog via sky writer or singing telegram. Additionally, I like daisies, you daisy hater! TWO STRIKES, MISSY.

    ReplyDelete